The Chicago Museum of Science and Industry
Located in Hyde Park (Chicago), this museum has a wide variety of educational and interactive exhibits. You’ll find out how technology evolves and influenced the history. The Museum has a great features including a huge United Airlines Boeing 727 that you’ll see from the Museum’s balcony and the transportation model from trains, cars, buses, etc – a miniature Chicago.
Come and see the different areas like The Henry Crown Space Center, feed your brain with information about space. And, watch at giant screen Omnimax Theatre or take a photo with Apollo 8 crew module & an inflatable Moonbase.
There are new attractions each season, so plan your schedule to spend your day at all areas.
You may visit their official website at http://www.msichicago.org/
There are about 10 Museums in Chicago, and hopefully to visit them soon!
- The Shedd Aquarium
- Museum of Science and Industry
- The Art Institute of Chicago
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- National Museum of Mexican Art
- Adler Planetarium
- The Chicago History Museum
- DuSable Museum of African American History
- The Field Museum of Natural History
- The Notebaert Nature Museum
Photos of our exploration below 🙂